- Monday 30 Sept through Thursday 3 October
- You'll want to play, Half the Sky: The Game
- You'll need to be able to log into Facebook in order to play. I would think that you'll need a couple of hours to play this properly.
- Friday 4 October
- Please craft a commentary in Google Drive on the following prompt: In what ways do does the Half the Sky game and/or documentary highlight the contemporary geopolitical challenge of human rights?
- I will provide feedback to anyone who shares this document with me.
- Monday 7 October
- Use this day as you see fit. If you need to catch up on reading, Extended Essay, Extended Essay, applications to University, or your Extended Essay, please feel free to do so. We'll pick back up with our study of Human Rights on Tuesday the 8th.
Of course, I'm always up for a Google Hangout if you want to check in, get a quick video tour of the IB offices, etc. We're 6 hours ahead in The Hague. If anyone is interested, I can see if I can pop out for a quick break around 9.00am your time on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. I will be back stateside late on the 6th, but jet lag will most likely preclude me from being at school that day. Heb een geweldige week!