HL1: The Politics of Peace and Conflict, the Rwandan Genocide
- Monday: Read and discuss, Stanton, G. H. (2013). 10 stages of genocide. Retrieved from http://genocidewatch.net/genocide-2/8-stages-of-genocide/
- Monday-Thursday: Watch, discuss, and debrief, Barker, G. (Director). (2004). Ghosts of Rwanda [Motion picture on DVD]. United States: PBS.
- Friday: Plan for simulation, One Village, Six People.
HL2: Revise for IB Global Politics examination
- Tuesday: Mock Paper 1 (Sovereignty)
- Thursday: Debrief and mark Mock Paper 1
- Friday: Current events: 4Cs (Legitimacy)
- As bad as it gets. (2014, March 29). The Economist. Retrieved from http://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21599406-election-draws-near-rifts-between-iraqs-three-main-communities-are
- Of judges and generals. (2014, March 29). The Economist. Retrieved from http://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21599769-will-abdel-fattah-al-sisi-soon-be-president-be-harsh-his-judges
- The battle for Turkey’s future. (2014, March 29). The Economist. Retrieved from http://www.economist.com/news/europe/21599819-increasingly-autocratic-prime-minister-losing-touch-voters-and-damaging-his-country