Monday-Friday: Work on HL Extension Task Presentations
Please note that presentations needs to be uploaded to your @mynbps YouTube account (set to private) and shared with me (email@example.com) no later than Friday 14 February.
I will start marking these over the weekend.
- Play Classical Realism
- Read Kegley, C. W., & Raymond, G. A. (2012). Foreign policy decision making. In The global future: A brief introduction to world politics (5th ed., pp. 55-79). Boston, MA: Wadsworth/Cengage Learning. (link)
- You may want to start this this weekend, especially if you're finished with your Paper 1
- Play Glossary as a review/debrief on the readings
- Nonproliferation Guide
- Watch introductory video
- Develop informal presentations on Conventions and Treaties, Organizations and Institutions, Initiatives, and Security Council Resolutions.
- Presentations should not just highlight key actors, organizations, and rules but also address the so what? question
- Review the map of nuclear states
- Please sign up for next week's Academic Conference Call by replying to this post.
- Also, please indicate if you're going to participate in our first IB Glopo/OMUN Debate/Pizza Party on Wednesday the 26th by replying here.
- Finally, be sure that you're completing your Student Teacher Survey as soon as possible, thanks.